Registration for New Families will begin in March 2021 :
All new families who would like to attend St. Thomas the Apostle School must fill out an Inquiry Form and return it to the school. This form can also be found in the "Forms" drop down menu under Office Forms. Any new student in Grades 3-8 should also schedule an interview with the School Principal (interviews are currently being conducted via phone as the school building is currently closed to visitors), as well as provide a copy of their most recent report card. Once your Inquiry Form has been reviewed and your child is accepted to St. Thomas School, you will receive further information about registration.
Unfortunately we are not able to give tours at this time. If you would like to speak with someone in the school office, please email email@example.com with your contact information and someone will return your call.
To view our Parent Information Manual (which contains our current tuition and program information), click here: 2021-2022 Parent Information Manual
Registration for Existing Families:
Please follow the instructions below to register for next year:
- Go to www.enrollwithsmart.com and verify your information. The $400 registration fee will be withdrawn from your account in two installments; $200 in February and $200 in March. Registration fees are non-refundable, so if you do not plan to return to St. Thomas in September you must let the school know in writing before February 1. Anyone registering after February will be charged the $400 in full. All families will also be charged a $48 Smart Set Up Fee that will be added to your February payment.
- Complete the online registration through the PowerSchool Unified Enrollment Portal. More information regarding this step will be sent home as soon as it is available.
- Complete the 2021-2022 B6T Transportation Form . ALL students must submit this form, regardless of whether or not you plan to use a bus, and we must receive a form for EACH STUDENT. Also, any family that lives in Old Bridge, Sayreville, South River, or Jackson must fill out a and provide the necessary documentation. One form per family needs to be completed and submitted with your B6T.
- Sign and return the Tuition Repayment Agreement Form . You only need to complete one form per family.
- Complete the Non-Public Textbook Form . All students in grades K-8 must complete and return this form.
- Complete the Non-Public Nursing Form . All students entering Kindergarten, 3, and 6, must also submit an updated physical exam and vaccination record to the nurse. All necessary forms can be found below. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact the school nurse at firstname.lastname@example.org , or 732-251-4812 ext. 8230 . These forms must be submitted by September 1, 2021.
The registration deadline for current school families is March 1st. Please submit all requested forms to your child's homeroom teacher. Registration will open to the general public in early March, and any current family who is not fully registered by then may lose their spot. If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact the school office.
Diocesan Tuition Assistance Programs:
Families applying for financial aid must complete an online application at https://online.factsmgt.com/aid . The application period opens January 1, 2021 and will officially close on March 31, 2021. Awards will be announced on or about the first week of June 2021. Please see below for more information.
- 2021-2022 Parent Information Letter
- 2021-2022 Application Instructions Pg. 1
- 2021-2022 Application Instructions Pg. 2
- REQUIRED Parish Verification Form
FINANCIAL AID: Hope Through Education is an organization that provides financial aid for students who qualify to attend private schools. This aid is available to all students, Catholic and non-Catholic. For more information please visit their website, https://www.hopethrougheducationusa.org/ . (If this link does not work, please cut and paste it into your browser.)
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS: St. Thomas the Apostle School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.