Registration for New Families:
All new families who would like to attend St. Thomas the Apostle School must fill out an Inquiry Form and return it to the school. This form can also be found in the "Forms" drop down menu under Office Forms. Any new student in Grades 3-8 should also schedule an interview with the School Principal (interviews are currently being conducted via phone as the school building is currently closed to visitors). Once your Inquiry Form has been reviewed and your child is accepted to St. Thomas School, you will receive further information about registration.
Unfortunately we are not able to give tours at this time. If you would like to speak with someone in the school office, please email email@example.com with your contact information and someone will return your call.
To view our Parent Information Manual (which contains our current tuition information), click here: 2020-21 Parent Information Manual
FINANCIAL AID: Hope Through Education is an organization that provides financial aid for students who qualify to attend private schools. This aid is available to all students, Catholic and non-Catholic. For more information please visit their website .
"Little Angels" Preschool Programs:
4 Year Old Programs: In addition to a comprehensive Kindergarten readiness program, technology, Spanish, movement, and music are included to target age-appropriate growth while incorporating both free and directed play.
Child must be 4 in accordance with the sending district's age requirements.
We offer a 5-day, Monday through Friday program, as well as a 3-day, Monday - Wednesday-Friday program. Both classes are from 7:45 AM - 2:00 PM.
3 Year Old Programs: Children learn fundamentally through play because learning is optimum when it is fun. The best way for our 3 year olds to learn through play is with movement, exploration, music, and pre-reading lessons. All children must be 3 years old before October 1, and be toilet trained before starting school.
We offer a 5-day, Monday through Friday program, as well as a 3-day Monday-Wednesday-Friday program. Children can be enrolled in either program for full days (7:45 AM - 2:00 PM), or half days (7:45 AM - 12:00 Noon).
Please see the Parent Information Manual above for more information on our Preschool Programs. To schedule a tour, please call 732-251-4000 ext. 8229.
Registration for Existing Families:
Please see 2020-21 Parent Information Manual for all updated information. Online enrollment information will be sent home by the end of February.
Please follow the instructions below to register for next year:
- Go to www.enrollwithsmart.com and verify your information. The $400 registration fee will be withdrawn from your account in two installments; $200 in February and $200 in March. Anyone registering after February will be charged the $400 in full.
- Complete the online registration through the PowerSchool Unified Enrollment Portal. More information regarding this step will be sent home by the end of February.
- Complete the 2020-21 B6T Transportation Form . ALL students must submit this form, regardless of whether or not you plan to use a bus, and we must receive a form for EACH STUDENT. Also, any family that lives in Old Bridge, Sayreville, South River, or Jackson must fill out a and provide the necessary documentation. One form per family needs to be completed and submitted with your B6T.
- Complete the Non-Public Textbook Form . All students in grades K-8 must complete and return this form.
- All students entering Kindergarten, 3, and 6, must submit an updated physical exam and vaccination record to the nurse. All necessary forms can be found below. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact Nurse Holly at firstname.lastname@example.org , or 732-251-4812 ext. 8230 . These forms should be uploaded directly through the PowerSchool Unified Enrollment Portal, and must be submitted by September 1, 2018.
The registration deadline for current school families is March 1st. Please submit all requested forms to your child's homeroom teacher. Registration will open to the general public in early March. If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact the school office.
Diocesan Tuition Assistance Programs:
The Diocesan Tuition Assistance Program applications are now open! All applications must be submitted through the Diocese of Metuchen website here: https://diometuchen.org/tuition-assistance ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY MARCH 1, 2020!
If you have any questions, call the Tuition Assistance Hotline at 732-562-1990 ext. 1610.
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS: St. Thomas the Apostle School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.