6A Homeroom Upcoming Events
- 6A Homeroom GIFT EXCHANGE: We will be reading the Gift of the Magi in Language Arts next week and the students have requested to do a Gift Exchange.
- We have decided the Minimum/Maximum dollar value of the item is $5.00
- Students have been told the gender of the student they have for the gift exchange but the actual student will not be revealed until the day of.
- Gift Exchange items need to be wrapped or bagged and brought into homeroom no later than Tuesday, December 18th
- Stocks are due January 4th
- Middle School Christmas Brunch is scheduled for 11:00am on December 21st immediately following mass
- There is a half day dismissal on December 21st
GIFT EXHANGE GIFTS ARE DUE TUESDAY, DECEMBER 18th! Your child cannot participate if they do not bring in a gift to exchange.