WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME!
Welcome to all students both in class and remote learning for our 2020-2021 school year. We are all looking forward to a happy and healthy school year, with academic challenges, class participation , and renewing our friendships and routines.
Careful protocols are in place to enable us to interact with one another in ways that make all of us feel safe and comfortable.
I look forward to catching up with all of you regarding your summer adventures, new pets, and family interactions. God Bless. One day at a time.
- Students must come prepared to school each day. Due to our new school policies, supplies may not be shared. Be sure to check and replenish throughout the week.
- Students who are in-person must take their temperature every day BEFORE coming to school. Temperatures will also be taken upon arrival. Parents will not allowed to leave the parking lot until they are given a "thumbs-up".
- Homework : All assignments will be posted on my Teacher's Page and google classroom
- Google Classroom and Gmail are our recommended sources of communication.
- Attendance will be taken by 7:55 a.m. After 7:55 a.m. the student will be marked late or absent. This applies to in-person and remote students.
- Remote Students : Please review "Zoom Class Rules" and "Remote Guidelines" which will be discussed and reviewed in our zoom meeting on 9/1
PLEASE READ HOLT MC DOUGAL TEST TAKING PROCESS, IT IS A MUST READ!!!
I wil be giving weekly IXl assignments, we will be using zoom/ and google classroom to supplement our workload.
SCHOOL UPDATE: THERE IS NO PHONE USE DURING THE DAY AT ALL, IN AN EMERGENCY ANY STUDENT CAN USE THE CELL PHONE IN THE CLASSROOM OR OFFICE WITH TEACHER NOTIFICATION.
Welcome to 6B. We will be learning much about math this year: algebra, geometry, inequalities, ratios, and proportions. Have fun, have faith, be humble and kind!!!!
Please know that it is my intention to always insure that each student understands each lesson. Some topics may demand extra attention. I am available every day for lunch and recess, please come for a pass to review or to supplement a lesson when necessary. WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER. IT IS OK NOT TO KNOW IT'S NOT TO TRY- LET'S WORK TOGETHER!!!
Please have your child's name on their fleeces.
We would appreciate any boxtops of ink cartridges you could send it for our fundraising program.
Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!
I am so happy to be working with all of you. We will be covering many math concepts that are the foundation for so much learning. Remember: "Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire" to quote WB Yeats. I am always available for support and assistance and I truly appreciate your hard work. God Bless!
Holt McDougal Textbook login. Please click this link http://my.hrw.com/
IXL LOGIn: www.IXL.com/signin/sttaob
If you have any questions please know you can always contact me via my school email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents, please be advised that as a safety precaution, we can not distribute candy, cake or cupcakes for class celebrations due to food allergies amongst the student body. Alternatively, the students may have a dress down to celebrate their birthdays. Summer birthdays will have a dress down day in the spring.