Welcome to 7A!
My name is Ingrid Ramirez and I am excited to be the new 7A Homeroom teacher. This is my 6th year teaching Spanish at St. Thomas the Apostle School. I am looking forward to a great and funfilled school year!
- MAP Testing begins Monday, October 7th and ends October 18th. Schedules will be adjusted accordingly.
- Please send in Trunk-or-Treat form by Friday, October 18th.
- Picture re-takes/make-ups will be on November 8th.
- Thanksgiving Feast: Please send in the form with payment by November 15th.
- No School on Thursday, October 24th.
- Trunk-or-Treat will be held on Friday, October 25th. (A flyer was sent home). After-Care will end at 4:00 p.m.
- Halloween Parade will be on Thursday, October 31st. There is a 12:20 dismissal. After-Care will end at 4:00 p.m.
- November 1st: All Saints Day Prayer Service at 8:15 a.m. 12:20 p.m. dismissal.
- November 14th: Pocketbook Bingo.
Please Note: Please be advised that due to the high amont of allergies in our school and for safety precautions, we cannot distribute anything edible for class celebrations unless otherwise authorized by a teacher. Students may have a dress down to celebrate their birthdays. Summer birthdays will have a dress down in the spring.