- There is no school on Monday, January 25th.
- Midterms will be on January 19th to the 21st.
- January 19th: LA and Religion
- January 20th: Math
- January 21st: Science and SS
- Don't forget to send in donations for the St. Thomas Food Pantry.
Things to Keep in Mind:
Remote Students - ATTENDANCE: Remote students must sign into Zoom by 7:55 a.m.
- Students must come prepared to school each day. Due to our new school policies, supplies may not be shared. Be sure to check and replenish throughout the week.
- Students who are in-person must take their temperature every day BEFORE coming to school. Temperatures will also be taken upon arrival. Parents will not be allowed to leave the parking lot until they are given a "thumbs-up".
- Homework: Any homework assignments can be found on each Teacher's Page.
- Google Classroom and Gmail will be our main source of communication, especially for students that have chosen remote learning.
- Attendance will be taken by 7:55 a.m. After 7:55 a.m. the student will be marked late or absent. This applies to in-person and remote students.
- Remote Students: Please review "Zoom Class Rules" and "Remote Guidelines".