Welcome to 7A!
As you are aware, beginning Tuesday, March 17th and through March 27th, we will be attending classes online. Students will follow their normal class schedule. Each teacher will be using one of several digital platforms for daily instruction/discussion and assignments. These platforms offer a variety of ways for students and teachers to engage in conversation or discussion. It is important that every student check each Teacher's webpage and gmail account daily for instructions on how the lesson will be delivered. Attendance will be taken and instruction will continue.
I have set forth my plan of action for Spanish 5 through 8. This is also posted on my Spanish 5-8 Teacher's Page. If you have any questions, please let me know.
I ask for your patience and support as we are entering uncharted waters. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me at email@example.com. I look forward on embarking on this new adventure with all of you. Stay safe and God bless you and your family.
- For Spanish 5-8, I will be using the following platforms for daily instruction, assignments and assessments - Pearson Realize, Google Classroom, and Zoom.
- All students have access to Pearson Realize and Google Classroom.
- On the days I will communicate via Zoom, each student will receive an email inviting them to log into the video conference. As such, it is important that your child check their gmail accounts daily.
- Assignments will be posted DAILY on my Spanish 5-8 Teacher's Page, under the appropriate grade level.
- It is the student's responsibility to check my Teacher's Page daily.
- These platforms will be our form of communicating and engaging in discussion/instruction.
- Follow-up assignments and assessments will be given via Pearson Realize and Google Classroom.
- All students will be required to complete an "Exit Ticket" on topics covered that day. This will be my form to remain connected and engaged with the students.
- I am always available via email to communicate with students and parents.
My name is Ingrid Ramirez and I am excited to be the new 7A Homeroom teacher. This is my 6th year teaching Spanish at St. Thomas the Apostle School. I am looking forward to a great and funfilled school year!
- Online classes will begin on Tuesday, March 17th.
Please Note: Please be advised that due to the high amont of allergies in our school and for safety precautions, we cannot distribute anything edible for class celebrations unless otherwise authorized by a teacher. Students may have a dress down to celebrate their birthdays. Summer birthdays will have a dress down in the spring.