ZOOM meetings will now be held weekly. The zoom link will be provided in google classroom for each weekly meeting. The schedule for each meeting is as follows:
8 ACC-Fridays at 8:00
8 R- Fridays at 9:05
7 ACC-Mondays at 10:05
7 R-Mondays at 11:10
6A-Fridays at 10:05
6B-Fridays at 11:10
5A-Fridays at 12:50
5B-Wednesdays at 8:00
4A-Tuesdays at 12:50
4B-Tuesdays at 12:10
3rd Grade- Tuesdays at 8:00
2nd Grade-Wednesdays at 9:00
1st Grade-Tuesdays at 9:30
New classrooms have been created for each grade level. Please join your grade level class below
GOOGLE CLASSROOM CLASS CODE
“WHETHER YOU CAN OR CAN’T, IT’S THE TRY THAT MATTER”
Welcome to the Phys. Ed./Health Page! Where winning isn’t important, having fun is what really matters!
Drinks are allowed during all gym classes. Water is preferred, but Gatorade and Powerade are permitted. Please no carbonated beverages for the gym class.
What to expect the is year during gym:
- Having lots of fun!
- the focus in each class will be to have fun while learning in the background
- New and exciting games/activities
- Students will be introduced to new games and activities that will stick with them for a life time!
- Learn how to work as a team to successfully complete each activity objective
- All activities will require the students to work together to be successful. They will need to strategize, communicate, and use each students individual abilities to complete each activity sufficiently.