Mrs. Menezes (pronounced Men-a-zis)
Please check the website regularly. If you need to contact me you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org . I may not be able to check my email in between school hours so please contact the school office for any changes in your child’s dismissal.
March 19th - No School Teacher Spirituality
March 17th - St. Patrick's Day (Dress in Green)
March 22nd - Bishop's Holiday
March 31st - Easter Celebration 12:00 Dismissal No Aftercare
Your child's Home folder is our communication. All notices going home or to be sent to school will be in the home folder. Please make sure that the folder is checked everday.
Homework sent in on Monday is due back on Wednesday and homework sent in on Wednesday is due back on Friday. All writing is done ONLY in pencil and coloring in crayons.
- School doors open at 7:20 a.m.
- Dismissal for Pre K is at 1:45 p.m.
- Pre K enters and exits through door 11.
- We have before care and afercare available.
- On early dismissal days Pre K is dismissed at 11:45 a.m. Please send 2 snacks for your child. If your child goes to aftercare please have 2 snacks and lunch.
- We are a "nut free" school. So please check the labels before you send in snacks for your child. Absolutely no peanut butter or nutella is allowed.
- Shoes should have velcro.
- Please have 3 extra masks at all times in your childs backpack along with a set of additional clothes.