¡Bienvenidos a la clase de !
IMPORTANT: Beginning Tuesday, March 17th, we will be attending classes online. Students will follow their normal class schedule. Please note the following:
- For Spanish 5-8, I will be using the following platforms for daily instruction, assignments and assessments - Pearson Realize, Google Classroom, and Zoom.
- All students have access to Pearson Realize and Google Classroom. If have not already done so, all Google Classroom codes can be found at the bottom of your homework page.
- On the days I will communicate via Zoom, each student will receive an email inviting them to log into the video conference. As such, it is important that your child check the gmail accounts daily.
- I will post Zoom and/or Google Classroom times and any links necessary on the homework page.
- Assignments will be posted DAILY on my Spanish 5-8 Teacher's Page, under the appropriate grade level.
- It is the student's responsibility to check my Teacher's Page daily.
- These platforms will be our form of communicating and engaging in discussion/instruction.
- Follow-up assignments and assessments will be given via Pearson Realize and Google Classroom.
- All students will be required to complete an "Exit Ticket" on topics covered that day. This will be my form to remain connected and engaged with the students.
- I am always available via email to communicate with students and parents.